Monroe Township, New Jersey
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25009
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for the physical and systemic receiving, picking and quality inspection to confirm all equipment, accessories and items match orders. Heavy lifting is required including repetitive lifting of up to 75lbs. Able to stand for long periods of time. Process orders for shipment via Fed Ex Ship Manager and/or UPS Worldship computer station software. Process transfers, assist in the returns process, conduct physical inventories and support daily cycle counts. Maintain overall organization, cleanliness and security of the Distribution Center while following all safety guidelines. Support all other assigned Distribution Center duties including sorting and proper disposal of equipment packaging for recycling. Overtime is required to support month end and quarter end sales cycles.
– Receives in stock: includes unloading trucks, inspecting for damage, confirming items and item codes, serial numbers, and quantities are correct according to Packing Slip, then receive in the system via handheld scanner, creating barcode labels for 3rd party item; assigning stock locators, moving stock into appropriate locators within the warehouse.
– Releases orders for all assigned organization on a scheduled basis and working with OM.
– Based on released orders, all items will be pulled for unpacking. Each order will be picked and processed (create barcode labels) via hand held scanner. After the order has been picked all serialized items & accessory quantities are verified and processed into the Shop for pre-installation.
– Operates a UPS Worldship computer system: includes scanning a label on the order, verifying the label scanned matches the order, checking the order for special shipping instructions and processing as requested, and verifying that the cost via UPS is less expensive than another mode of delivery.
– Processes transfers: includes moving stock from one warehouse status/location to another.
– Assists in the return’s process: includes checking return orders and performing all return related functions as assigned.
– Assists in conducting inventories: includes counting and recording the quantity on hand for each item on the inventory report, identifying all items in stock that are not on the inventory report, recounting and helping to research all discrepancies, and correcting stock locations.
– Processes all RMAs received in on a daily basis, coordinating modifications to orders as needed.
– Maintains the proper cleanliness of the warehouse: includes keeping all work areas clean and safe throughout the day, placing garbage only in a garbage container, immediately removing shrink wrap and empty boxes from stock, picking up garbage when seen, sweeping when needed, and removing snow and salting when needed.
– High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
– Dependable with the ability to quickly learn and follow direction.
– Implement required activities with minimal supervision.
– Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
– Ability to learn new computer skills.
– Available to work overtime when required.
– Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment is preferred.
– Distribution Center experience not required but is preferred.
– Able to repetitively lift up to 75lbs.
– Able to stand for long periods of time.
– Must be able to operate a forklift.
About our Company – Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers .