Hiring Warehouse – All Shifts!
Hebron, KY United States
* OPEN INTERVIEWS *
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
2700 Earhart Ct, Hebron, KY 41048
At Gates, we welcome challenges, celebrate hard work, and continually seek new talent to join our global company. Our Hebron, KY distribution center is looking for Warehouse Operators. Please review below to see if this might be the right opportunity for you:
PERKS AT WORK
* Now starting at $16/hr!!!
* Great team culture that works together to get the job done
* Eligible for benefits in 30 days or less, including 401(k) with company match
* Paid Time Off – starting at a max of 21 days per year!
* Incentive Bonus for just hitting quotas!
* Employee Discounts – computers, vehicles, amusement park tickets, gym memberships, and more!
ABOUT THE JOB
* In Hebron, our distribution center, we specialize in the warehousing and shipping of Gates’ finished hydraulic hoses and their various parts.
* Our work starts with receiving raw materials that we then delivered to production. Once the hoses are finished and marked with the Gates logo, it is our job to package and ship the products to one of our many customers around the world.
* A Warehouse Operator will spend most of their workday receiving inbound shipments, handling outbound orders, processing paperwork, filling orders, driving forklifts, and maintaining inventory.
* Shifts available:
* 1st Shift (6:00 am – 2:00 pm; Monday – Friday; possible Mandatory Saturdays)
* 2nd Shift (2:00 PM – 10:00 PM; Monday – Friday; possible Mandatory Saturdays)
* 3rd Shift (10:00 PM – 6:00 AM; Monday – Friday; possible Mandatory Saturdays)
* Must be able to perform physical tasks, lifting up to 50 lbs, pushing up to 67 lbs, & pulling up to 79 lbs.
* Able to obtain license to operate industrial equipment, and operate an RF scanner
* Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance
* Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction
* Basic reading, math, computer, and measurement skills required
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Temperatures may vary in accordance with weather conditions and may be extreme. Distribution Center has constant powered-equipment traffic. Gates is managed in compliance with OSHA guidelines and requires all employees to wear steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, and high-visibility vests.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations.
We know that’s trying to fancy the terminology… think belts and hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyor belts, cars, tractors, blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a few. Because why not do it all?
We invite you to learn more about us and our values at .
Gates Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.