Job Summary/Company: Sparks Group has 15 opportunities for Warehouse Technicians for a 3 month contract In Frederick, MD. Candidates will need to have warehouse experience to be considered. Position is business day hours and could include the potential for overtime. Interested candidates should apply for consideration.
• Pack and unpack computing devices such as tablets, laptops, desktops, servers, etc.
• Perform quality assurance/quality control audits
Load and unload product from company vehicles
• Unbox, Pack, and Scan laptops and desktops.
• Organize and palletize according to individual requirements of customer order.
• Ensure quality of product output following company standards.
• Asset tag and scan systems according to customer specifications.
• Possess a comprehensive understanding of inventory control methods and procedures.
• Must possess good time management skills.
• Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel.
• Ability to learn and follow directions.
• Ability to communicate production related issues effectively.
• Ability to stoop, kneel or squat when handling product.
• Ability to reach forward and side-to-side frequently when handling product.
• Ability to stand and walk on concrete flooring for long periods of time during the course of a shift.
• Ability to see up close, at a distance, peripherally and in-depth.
• Ability to communicate both written and orally in a concise, polite, and respectful manner.
• Ability to use a jack/hand truck to move pallets/boxes.
• Must be able to lift 40 – 50 pounds when required.
Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.