AnJi Logistics USA
Oversee the safe and efficient receipt, storage, repackaging and shipping of materials in Warehouse as assigned. Supervise all staff and processes. Assist the Operations Manager with administrative roles.
1. Maintain strong relationship with customers’ operational contacts.
2. Maintain strong relationships with other Anji Supervisors and Warehouse Management.
3. Oversee receiving, warehousing, value-add services and distribution processes and ensure adherence to standards.
4. Schedule manpower per customer/project demand.
5. Approve time sheets and PTO requests of project personnel.
6. Communicate non-conformance/damage/discrepancy with appropriate customers, suppliers, and upper management as needed in a timely and professional manner.
7. Assist in the control of inventory in warehouse through designing and maintaining layouts.
8. Measure and communicate key performance indicators (internally and externally).
9. Lead continuous improvement efforts including team formation, development and follow up of action item lists and measure efficiency improvements and cost optimization.
10. Review daily WMS transactions and shipping paperwork for accuracy.
11. Support Warehouse Manager in developing annual budgets for project-specific needs.