A local manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor in the Middlebury IN area to join their growing company! In this position the Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for meeting production schedules and maintaining safety and quality standards. While supporting and ensuring company values, policies and procedures are being met.
This is a Day shift position opportunity.
Warehouse Supervisor Daily Duties:
• Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills to address equipment, quality, and process issues and escalate the issue to the support functions as required.
• Develop and train new employees and cross-train current employees.
• Plan your daily and long term staffing requirements.
• Observe and improve processes by implementing changes to improve performance.
• Coordinate work assignments to optimize the utilization of people, machines, materials and processes to meet requirements, compliance, and operating cost objectives.
• Inventory raw materials and transact scrap to meet or exceeds objectives.
• Complete Kronos review, review and respond to emails, complete reviews and order supplies
Warehouse Supervisor Required Skills and Experience:
• An Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field preferred.
Interested in learning more?
• Call Annette M. at
• Email your resume to
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.