Kustom Signals, Inc
*Position Title: *Warehouse/Shipping Clerk
*Position Summary: *
Package, receive, ship, and perform other warehouse and shipping duties by following established operating procedures.
*Education: * High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
*Experience: *One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Qualifications: * To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
*Required Skills: *
· Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment, with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, organizational, and listening skills.
· Basic Computer skills and ability to navigate through basic programs.
· Good organizational skills, detailed oriented.
· Strong communication skills, able to prioritize and multitask, and recognize the importance of deadlines.
· Ability to be open to change and the ability to effectively implement change quickly.
· Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, detailed instructions, and work instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and direction
*Specific duties and responsibilities: *
· Prepare shipping documents and schedule freight pick-ups as required.
· Route freight to provide the most economical transport of goods to meet customer or other requirements.
· Request freight quotes as necessary from established freight providers.
· Prepare products, spare parts, return parts, and other items for shipment following established procedures for packaging, crating, boxing, bundling, wrapping, strapping, and labeling.
· Inspect freight upon arrival, document any signs of damage, and resolve freight claims in a timely manner.
· Pick parts and products from appropriate inventory locations in specified quantities as necessary to fill orders by following established procedures.
· Ship all outbound material, Sales orders, and return authorizations.
· Cycle count inventory according to established guidelines and assist with developing actions to correct inventory problems.
· Complete inventory transactions to receive and issue inventory as required.
· Operate lift trucks, pallet jacks, and other equipment to move parts to proper locations and load and unload freight trucks as necessary.
· Perform any and all duties as assigned by Management.
*Equipment To Be Used: *Computer, electronic scanner, electronic and manual counting scales, calculator, hand truck, telephone, pallet jack
*Typical Physical Demands: *Regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, twist, stoop, pull, push, reach hear and talk. Required to lift 45 pounds routinely throughout the day.
*Working Conditions: *Quiet, temperature controlled, office and shipping/receiving environment. Occasionally subject to noise from air compressor in east end of the stockroom.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 – $30,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* One location
* Only full-time employees eligible
Work Location: One location