South Sioux City, Nebraska
FedEx Ground PH US
Auto req ID: 320467BR
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
* Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
* $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
* Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
* Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
* Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
* Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
* Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
* Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
* Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
* Fast paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
* Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
* Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
* Shift lengths vary based on package volume – generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
* Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
* Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Address: 5411 Al Haynes Drive
City: Sioux City
Zip Code: 51111
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P511/Sioux City Colocation
Additional Location Information: Starting pay up to $14.10 an hour
$300 referral bonuses after 30 days.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce