The Technology Service and Support Supervisor leads a team in providing high quality service to everyone using Sellen technology. This includes managing helpdesk services, technology procurement, inventory control, equipment lifecycles, and supporting the technology needs of our remote jobsite offices and staff. The Technology Service and Support Supervisor is also responsible for maintaining a systematic and organized environment with a focus on security, financial expenditure, and overall operating efficiency.
Leadership & Collaboration:
· Lead and manage a team of Tier 2 technology specialists.
· Provide mentoring and professional development while assigning appropriate levels of responsibilities and maintaining accountability.
· Work closely with Sellen’s managed service provider in creating high quality support solutions across the combined teams and toolsets.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a variety of areas including new technology rollouts, solution remediations, system migrations, and field technology deployments.
· Build and maintain strong partnerships while fostering an environment of support, collaboration, and evolution.
· Adhere to Sellen policies, procedures, and standards including strict confidentiality standards.
· Place and monitor Technology Operations inventory orders.
· Mitigate and resolve supply chain issues with vendors, distributors, and delivery providers.
· Align procurement efforts with healthy device management and inventory tracking solutions.
· Ensure the timely processing of all warranty claims and manufacturer replacements.
· Partner with Accounting in financial record keeping and payment processing.
· Evaluate, source, and procure new technology as business needs evolve.
· Ensure that physical inventory is organized neatly, efficiently, and securely.
· Maintain and optimize physical inventory workflows.
· Ensure that inventory records are accurate, consistent, and well maintained.
· Partner with other members of the Technology team in gathering and analyzing inventory data to further enable high quality reporting and informed decision-making.
· Manage healthy equipment lifecycles that embrace proactive maintenance and upgrades.
· Partner with Sellen’s Community Impact Manager in supporting and evolving our technology donation program.
· Manage the recycling and disposal of technology equipment in alignment with collective efforts to reduce and eliminate negative impact on the environment.
Field Jobsite Offices:
· Manage and coordinate the deployment of workstations, Zoom enabled conference rooms, networking, and telecommunications to remote jobsite offices.
· Work closely with jobsite teams in coordinating technology moves, changes, and support.
· Coordinate the teardown and systematic retrieval of jobsite technology while ensuring the accuracy of inventory records throughout.
· Continuously evaluate processes and procedures for opportunities to optimize and streamline.
· Embrace and implement automation wherever possible.
· Contribute to devising future state lean approaches for improved efficiency.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science, enrollment in a related college degree program, or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
· Three to six years of experience working as a technology support services leader.
· Expert knowledge in technology support, helpdesk service management, ticketing systems, and knowledge base solutions.
· Strong technical understanding of Windows 10, Office365, cloud infrastructure, Active Directory (AD), identity and access management, computer networking, audio/visual teleconferencing solutions, remote monitoring and management (for Win10 and mobile), Mobile Device Management (MDM)MDM/Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and computer imaging.
· Knowledge of PowerShell and general scripting
· Knowledge of Asana (or similar), Apple Business Manager, and mobile connectivity.
· Knowledge of the construction industry and its unique technology needs.
· Strong technology leadership skills.
· Excellent customer service skills for technical and non-technical computer users.
· Strong analytical skills demonstrated through troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues.
· Excellent task tracking, coordination, and project management skills.
· Expert physical organization and inventory management skills.
· Strong logistics and supply chain management skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with others.
· Ability to guide strong technology professionals along a path of growth and positive evolution.
· Ability to communicate complex technical topics to people of varying skill and knowledge levels.
· Ability to work on multiple complex projects and tasks concurrently and to prioritize effectively.
A+, ITIL, Network+/CCNA, Security+, CAPM/Project+, VCP-DW, MD-100, MS-900, AZ-900, Okta Certified
Professional (Level 1).
Physical and Mental Requirements:
· Occasionally move equipment weighing up to 50 LBS.
· Operate, inspect, and position computer, phone and office equipment.
· Move about, around, and under desks and other furniture.
· Move about construction sites, remote and temporary offices, and warehouses.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.