Stock Taker FULL-TIME $13.50/hr, plus $500 new hire bonus, see details below
The Stocktaker is responsible for ensuring all products in the warehouse are properly accounted for. They must count merchandise on the warehouse floor and compare it to information maintained in a database to ensure the amounts on the database are correct.
It is also the employee s responsibility to service any customers that may require assistance selecting and retrieving products from the shelves.
– Perform weekly cycle counts
– Walkthrough warehouse to different departments to count product
– Scan product with LRT Gun and enter quantities counted
– Move product as needed in order to ensure accurate counts.
– Enter security cage and count product while lifted as needed
– Research in proprietary computer system (JSS) discrepancies between physical count and count in the database.
– Drive Scissor Lift as needed
– Provide friendly, efficient and professional customer service.
– Assists customers with product location and detailed information when needed.
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC
Shift start: 5:00 AM or 8:00AM or 1:00PM
Shift length: 5 – 8.5 hours
Monday – Friday, some weekends and evenings required, weekends and evenings required during inventory
Inventory experienceAbility to use Microsoft Excel is a plusExcellent math skillsNot afraid of heights
$500 new hire incentive
A $500 bonus will be made available after 90 days of employment.
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.