Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Category: Information Technology
Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Polygraph
Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel Required: No
Positions Available: 1
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator, we are a trusted provider of highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies, including the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Health and Human Services, and NASA. Every day, our 10,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Educational / Years of experience required:
• BS Degree in a STEM field is required. An additional 4 years of experience on projects with similar processes may be substituted in lieu of degree.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
• Experience with Agile development teams and participating in Scrum sessions.
• 14+ years of Experience performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of software products to include technical and user communications, requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conduct system requirements reviews, and perform technical/nontechnical assessment and management, as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
• Strong communications (verbal and written) and leadership skills.
• Experience leading projects or teams
Security Clearance Required:
• TS/SCI with Polygraph
Willingness to Support/Learn:
• Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale systems.
• Tools such as NiFi and Trackstar.
• Understanding of SIGINT data flows and data formats.
• Continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices.
• Developing technical documentation for issues and/or training.
• Participating/Leading Agile and/or spiral development models.
• COTS and GOTS product integration from multiple vendors
• Distributed storage routing and querying algorithms.
• Implementing storage area networks, data warehouses and data marts.
• Optimizing storage, retrieval, back-up, and retention strategies across globally distributed, high throughput, text and multimedia storage and retrieval systems.
• Developing and deploying storage within clustered or cloud environments.
• Technical certifications including Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure), Systems Engineering (e.g. CSEP), Cyber Security (e.g. Security+), RHEL/Linux+
• Technical contributions to proposal sections.
• Internals of HDFS, HADOOP, and/or HBase/Accumulo BIG TABLE.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.