Shipping and Receiving Clerk FULL-TIME
Shipping customer orders daily using LTL or small parcel carriers. Receive WIP, finished goods, and raw material inventory and places them into the warehouse racks. Fulfill pick and pack orders. Work in a safe, accurate and productive manner to meet shipping and receiving deadlines.
– Entering and distributing all shipping and receiving paperwork.
– Scanning receivers and places in monthly folders.
– Identifiying and approves all drivers picking up Open Loop orders.
– Calling to arrange pickup for local vendors.
– Scheduling receiving and shipping appointments.
– Tracking incoming and outgoing shipments.
– Attending daily production meeting.
– Loading/unloading trailers, ensuring wheel chocksare used.
– Verifying that the product being unloaded matches the BOL and packing slip.
– Completing training and maintains license forForklift.
– Fulfilling pick and pack orders.
– Receives/puts away/maintains WIP, FG and RM inventory accuracy.
– Preparing for and facilitates physical inventory process.
– Researches and resolves inventory discrepancies.
– Ensuring that materials are issued to appropriate job.
– Inputs all transactions to offsite warehouse.
– Conducting cycle counts.
– Ensuring inventory accuracy for all raw materials, WIP, parts and finished goods.
– Maintains a clean and organized workspace instaging areas and dock.
– Adheres to company safety and security policies.
DFW-03 WS-03 WS-LC
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday – Friday, some overtime
Must have strong computer skills (email, word processing, etc.) At least a few years of shipping and receiving experience is needed. Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.