Fresh N’ Lean
About Fresh n’ Lean
Fresh N Lean (FNL) is one of the top 4 players within the fast-growing Direct to Consumer (“DTC”) market for Ready-to-Eat (“RTE”) prepared meals. Founded in 2010 by a Forbes 30 Under 30 (2019), Fresh N Lean today generates over $100M of revenue by specializing in healthy, fresh meals made without preservatives, gluten, hormones or added sugar. As co-CEOs, founder Laureen Asseo and her brother Thomas Asseo are leading a talented team towards a healthy eating revolution.
Fresh N Lean is headquartered near Disneyland in Anaheim, CA with more than 500 employees and has grown year-on-year by 100% over the last 5 years. FNL calibrates its own offering to produce best-in-class quality RTE meals at a price point only slightly ahead of lower-quality, mass market competitors. The FNL brand leads the competition by focusing on high-quality ingredients, SKU variety and on-trend meal plans all supported by a commitment to manufacturing safety. With industry-leading manufacturing efficiencies and scalable production capacity, FNL is prepared to continue its impressive growth trajectory.
Fresh N Lean is looking to build the talent and capability of FNL’s organization to help fuel the brand’s next phase of explosive growth.
Salary Grade Level
SAP Project Manager
Our organization is implementing SAP Business One. The position is the lead for collecting source master data, managing the data clean up, and migration to SAP B1 templates, and to the enterprise data warehouse. Customizing and maintaining SAP B1, writing reports, and providing user support. Candidate is also responsible for designing data infrastructure to extract and organize data for authorized individuals to access. Utilize the latest technology and information management methodologies to meet business requirements for effective logical data modelling, metadata management, and database warehouse/data lake domains. This role collaborates data analysis, data science, SAP B1 technical proficiency, and use technical internal and external resources to create a scalable data architecture to build data products in supporting executing the company’s strategy.
SAP and Enterprise Data Lake
Create and maintain optimal on premise and cloud-based data pipeline architectures capable of ingesting structured and unstructured data using both batch & streaming methods in a secure, scalable and efficient manner.
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and technical requirements.
Design data domains based on functional areas: manufacturing, inventory control, sales, etc. These data sources span multiple end points and will be presented as nodes in a unified name space.
Develop database queries using Hana SQL, and SQL
Develop analytical reports and visualizations using Power BI, and Crystal Reports
Configure AWS, and Azure database instances, and maintain schema’s
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data (ETL) from a wide variety of data sources, both internal and external.
Work with stakeholders including the business analytics teams and IT architecture teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
SAP Master Data
Provide expert-level support for SAP Data Steward
Assist with data cleansing efforts
Collaborate with Master Data Governance Experts to reviewing and validate data standard documents
· Collecting source master data from legacy systems and spreadsheets
· Master data cleansing and transformation for migration templates to SAP Business One
· Analyses, data validation, data mining, and KPI creation
· Develop SQL queries for Hana, and Azure SQL
· Load and unload SAP database tables with DTW
· Excellent coding & architecture skills in C#, with JSON objects, and web services
· Create alerts, stored procedures using SQL, and Hana Studio
· Add User Define Fields, and User Defined Tables using Boyum Useability Studio
· Understand and optimize utilization of SAP B1 workflows
· Collaborate with SAP partner support to resolve problems and improve processes in SAP
· Implement systems, technologies, and processes to grow and expand the effectiveness of the systems.
· Review data, test, and implementation in sandbox environment and migrate to production environment
· Validate the inputs, quantities, units of measure, outputs and any associated key data attributes as they create full product recipes and overall production data workflows.
· Maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
· Create, document, maintain, and support a variety of reports and queries.
· Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
· Perform additional tasks as needed.
1. Desire to grow and learn new skills
2. Positive attitude
3. Take responsibility
5. Controls emotions
6. Effective communicator
7. Gives their absolute best
9. Team orientated
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday – Friday.
Days and hours are subject to change depending on Company needs.
Yearly Salary Compensation:
· B.S or higher required; information systems, accounting or business preferred.
· 3+ years of recent experience with SAP B1.
· 3+ years of hands-on experience working with large datasets, including statistical analyses, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation
· 3+ years of related work experience in SAP Data Migration
· 3+ Advanced data manipulation skills in SQL
· 3+ years of experience with C# developing data integration objects
· Experience performing analysis with large datasets from Magento & SAP B1
· Azure Data Lake or Amazon Redshift experience a plus
· Experienced in completing full data chain, collecting/cleansing data, and constructing data from multiple ERP and legacy sources for uploading into SAP.
· Effective communication skills, as they will be working directly with business units.
· Proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Authorized to work in the USA
Nutrition Corp offers competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, 401k, and Paid time off.
• Employee Discount
• Employee Referral Program
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.