North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Rhode Island Warehouse – North Kingstown, RI
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Trinity Solar Inc.is looking for talented people who are passionate about innovation, clean energy, and delivering the best possible service to our customers. We are seeking highly motivated and reliable candidates to join our Field Sales Divisions. These representatives are at the forefront of customer acquisition. You will participate in the sales process by generating leads and soliciting qualified homes for solar.
* In-home and phone sales to warm prospects from lead generation via personal networking. Pursue multiple outbound marketing initiatives including canvassing, events and shows, referral and personal marketing to source new solar clients. Certain activities are currently restricted due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic
* Analyzing site, electricity usage, customer wants and needs, and developing rapport to enable you to close the sale
* Use a variety of computer or app-based applications to develop all the details for the sale and company support teams
* Update company Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) with all pertinent data throughout the sales process
* After sale is closed, effectively communicate and maintain client relationships. Keeping them updated on project status with the support of our internal concierge and operations teams.
* Participate in weekly sales calls, monthly sales meetings, and training as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
* 2+ years work experience in In-Home Sales
* Lead generation via personal networking
* Must be flexible working weekend and evening appointments
* Must be able to self-generate leads
* Inside & Outside sales position will involve travel to clients homes
* Highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
* Problem solving skills
* Articulate with excellent communication skills
* Able to analyze and be technically sound with numbers and technology
* High energy, enthusiasm, and excellent customer service skills
* Must be computer proficient (+CRM tool preferred)
* Must have access to reliable transportation
* Bilingual abilities are a plus
* Applicants must be 18 years old or older
* Base plus uncapped competitive commission
* Pay range: $80,000 – $200,000 with top reps exceeding $300K
* Benefits package including health insurance (vision & dental available)
* Competitive 401(k) savings plan
* Career path opportunities for top performers
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Trinity Solar Inc. has been recognized two times as the largest privately-held residential solar installation contractor in the United States. Awarded as INCs top 5,000 fastest growing companies, you will be entering into a dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses energy. Founded over 25 years ago, Trinity Solar Inc. built their company based on employee first mentality and values that have developed a culture and business into what over 1,200 proud workers call home.
Trinity Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.