Belmont, New Hampshire
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – $15.00 – $16.00 /Hr
Join a growing Metals manufacturer in Belmont. Competitive starting pay! Connect with a local Senior Recruiter at Manpower to learn more about the benefits of employment. We’ve had the pleasure of partnering with this multinational company for more than 20 years and supported hundreds of thousands of people with their career placement. Stop your search and apply today.
What’s in it for you?
* Clean and safe work environment
* Full time Hours – 8 am – 5 pm Mon-Fri
* Competitive wages – $15 – $16 /hour Depending on experience
* Employee focused culture
* Supportive management team with career growth opportunities
What do you bring?
* Strong work ethic and desire to deliver top quality Administrative services
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
What does the job entail?
* Greeting of customers/clients and visitors
* Operate a 16 line switchboard operation
* Ensure messages are delivered to personnel in timely and accurate manner
* Proof read sales orders for accuracy and distribute accordingly
* Accurate recording of sales invoices
* Organize any outgoing mail/correspondence to outside sales staff
* Executive and Administrative Support
* Filing of sales invoices
* Coordinate invoices for billing and mailing
* Support client sales relationships
* Daily tabulation of orders by warehouse personnel
* Track inventory of break room supplies and replenish when low
* Customer Support
* Conference Room Scheduling
* Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2020
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Free upskill training programs available
* Paid referral program
Stop your job search and apply today!
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.