Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel, Inc is a multi-location, full-service trailer dealership with an immediate opening at its Allentown, PA branch location. We are looking for a parts inventory administration professional with experience in either truck, automotive, marine, construction equipment, industrial, or a related industry.
Responsibilities: Provide administrative support in processing and maintaining purchasing documents and internal controls. Assist with maintaining proper levels of parts inventory, and communicating with vendors and our internal departments to resolve purchasing issues. Provide administrative support for our parts sales staff, customers, and our service department.
· Prepare and process purchase orders from procurement through vendor invoice processing.
· Assist with vendor returns and warranty issues.
· Maintain customer, vendor, and product files including pricing to support sales efforts.
· Maintain organized records and files related to parts ordering and product documentation.
· Run required reports to help maintain parts inventory, sales data, and customer back order tracking.
· Assist with responses to customer requests for product, pricing, delivery and technical information.
· Open, enter and close work orders for parts transactions.
· Provide assistance with credit card and cash transactions.
· Develop product knowledge through involvement in Company and vendor sponsored training programs.
· Assist with research to provide support to solve customer problems.
· Interface with corporate accounting and administration, as well as other branch locations as needed.
· Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
· Adherence to Company safety program.
· Must have 2+ years of continuous verifiable employment.
· Prior automotive or heavy duty truck and trailer experience would be a plus.
· Must have experience with inventory administration, controls and processes.
· Must have good organizational skills.
· Must have experience in customer service.
· Must be able to work along with managers, sales staff, customers, drivers, shop techs and warehouse employees.
· Must be committed to a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
· Must present a professional, positive, results oriented, problem solving attitude.
· Must have good written and oral communication skills.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and multi-task.
· Must have good computer skills.
· Must pass a standard pre-employment drug test.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent medical, vision & dental benefits, paid vacations and a matching 401k plan.
If you want to join the best team of trailer professionals on the East Coast, submit your resume by fax to or email or apply in person M-F, 9am -4pm at 5361 Oakview Drive, Allentown, PA 18104.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.