Shawnee Mission, Kansas
A local medical laboratory outside of Kansas City, KS is seeking several order fillers to fill and ship component and kit supply orders and maintain the warehouse.
Order Filler Duties:
• Fill kit and component supplies from client orders; ship completed orders.
• Maintain warehouse inventory of shipping supplies.
• Take warehouse counts and participate in warehouse inventories.
• Stock and withdraw warehouse supplies from proper warehouse location.
• Utilize shipping computer systems.
• Keep warehouse neat and clean.
• Interact with customer service, sales, laboratory and other operating departments to expedite workflow and provide information about client shipments.
• Unload freight from shipping containers.
• Open bags, lift to sort table.
• Scan lab packs, sort and load onto truck.
• Assist with the delivery of freight as necessary.
• Maintain and protect the confidentiality of all CRL and client information.
• Be able to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations that would apply to this job.
Order Filler Qualifications:
• Ability to organize work
• Use time efficiently
• Able to follow directions
• Work accurately
• Ability to make decisions
• Cooperative approach to team work
• Must work well under pressure.
• Ability to enter information on a touch screen and operate a mouse.
• Ability to be at work and on time
• Ability and judgment to interact and communicate appropriately with other employees, clients and management
If interested in this position call Jeremy or apply below.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.