Jersey City, New Jersey
Auto req ID: 270979BR
Position Type: Part time
Employee Type: Non-Exempt
Responsible for performing the clerical and administrative functions for any or all hub and station operational areas, including linehaul, records management, quality assurance and customer service. Tends to damaged and incorrectly addressed packages in a timely manner to optimize delivery time. Serves as a customer’s first line of contact for a variety of issues.
Additional Linehaul essential functions:
Additional Quality Assurance/Loss Prevention essential functions:
More responsibility – Testing
• Must maintain confidentiality and perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Participate in special projects, to include job fairs and HR Assessments, etc.
• Provides support with the package handler sort observation process (e.g., scheduling tour times, arranging tou
• High School Diploma
• General Educational Development (GED)
• High School Diploma
• Management Experience 3 – 5 Years
• HR: Benefits Administration Experience Up to 3 Years
• HR: General HR Experience
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• General business skills such as typing; data entry and review; and use of phone, copier, and fax
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications
• Customer service skills necessary to effectively and professionally respond to requests
• Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals
Address: 1049 Secaucus Road
City: Jersey City
State: New Jersey
Zip Code: 07307
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P070/Secaucus Colocation
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Search Engine Description: Administrative
Supply Chain & Logistics
Warehouse & Distribution
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.