NOW HIRING! $12-$25/Hr + Commission (depending on experience).
This is an open position for an office associate in a full-service real estate brokerage & investment office. Our brokerage has 11 active agents and buys and sells 100+ houses a year, flips 7-10 houses a year, and owns and manages 107 residential and commercial rental properties in Arlington, TX.
Think of this position as “the gateway to a career in Real Estate.” We are looking for a Office Assistant (Bilingual a Plus) to help with the organization and execution of the daily administrative operations for our property management company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working individual looking to further their experience & knowledge of the different facets of the real estate industry. They will need to be able to undertake a variety of office/field support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will need to be comfortable working with high attention to detail and discretion, as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
• Keep office and conjoining small storage warehouse organized.
• Coordinate with other departments sales/mortgage/ flip.
• Perform receptionist duties when needed.
• Listing vacant units online.
• Communicate and provide information to potential applicants.
• Show vacant units (when necessary).
• Collect applications.
• Prepare leases/renewals for move in or lease extensions.
• Prepare statement of deposits for move-outs.
• Coordinate with maintenance, contractors, or subcontractors on units that are ready to be turned, as well as current clients’ service requests.
• Log paid rents.
• Post unpaid rents & notify tenants.
• Mail late notices.
• Experience as office assistant or another relevant administrative role
• Bilingual fluent (English, Spanish)
• Knowledge of property management computer systems is a plus, but not required
• Working knowledge of office equipment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Focus, quick learner, high attention to detail
• Some sales/closing experience
• A sense of interior design
If you are ready to learn and get direct experience and mentorship from accredited investors and you see yourself having a career in real estate, please apply! We would love to meet you.
Please Look our companies up on Google, Zillow, Instagram , Etc.
– AArealty.co Affordable Attractive Realty
– Niles Realty Group
– Texas Homemasters
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Arlington, TX 76011: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Property management: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Real Estate License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location