Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Mason Companies, Inc.
Every Thursday from 3:00 – 6:00pm located at the Corporate Office 1251 1st Avenue Chippewa Falls, WI 54729. We look forward to meeting you!
The IT Support Technician is responsible for the support of all end user computing related devices. Support includes end user devices such as Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, thin clients, warehouse printers, scanners, etc.
We are a family-owned business committed to cultivating thriving relationships. These relationships generate growth, opportunity and value for our customers, employees, and community.
Our Health Benefits, Bonuses and Perks are for you! We offer Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Flex Spending Account, 401K+ Company Match with Profit Sharing Eligibility for Cash Bonus Tuition Reimbursement Scholarship Opportunities Free Financial Planning Services, Store Discount, and company-wide events.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The below listing of essential functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be requested to be performed by supervisor or manager.
• Provides support for all Information Technology products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching, or instructing customers regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy.
• Responsible for fixing PC related hardware issues.
• Records required customer and problem information and ensures tickets are created for the incident.
• Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution.
• Responsible for installing physical end devices of all types related to I.T.
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware/software related problems with computer systems; make repairs and corrections where required.
• Relate successfully with employees cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Identity Management skillset for setting up user access for several systems in a secure environment.
• Ability to image computers using Microsoft SCCM & Igel platforms.
• Asset Management of computer hardware.
• Ability to support end users that work from remote locations.
• Help Desk, Service Desk and Desk Top Support
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with external service providers to provide technology guidance and support for outsourced applications.
• Mechanical background for troubleshooting and repairing thermal printers.
• Additional assistance with other technologies as required.
The above listing of essential and periodic functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed.
• No Supervisory Responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent professional and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong customer service skills and positive attitude.
• Microsoft Active Directory.
• Microsoft SCCM Config Manager.
• Microsoft Intune.
• Basic TCP/IP Troubleshooting.
• Remote User Management and understanding of common VPN issues.
• Troubleshooting Multi-Factor Authentication
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Associate Degree in Information Systems, or equivalent.
• 1 – 3 years of progressively responsible experience with PC support, or related IS discipline.
• Experience with Desktop management software such as SCCM.
• Must have a good understanding of Microsoft Windows Systems.
• Knowledge of virtual PC technology.
• Understanding of desktop and laptop hardware.
• Printer repair experience.
• Solid PC hardware and application troubleshooting skills.
• Mobile Device Management Skills.
• Ability to travel to various business locations throughout the day.
• May require the ability to work evening hours and/or weekends.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is generally sedentary, with no specific need for physical coordination or effort. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This role, routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. May require physical effort associated with using the computer to access information, or occasional standing, walking, lifting needed to carry out everyday activities.
Some travel may be required.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tasks do not expose employee to physically unpleasant or hazardous conditions.
A training development plan will be created and customized to the individual based on experience and skills.