A GetGo Team Leader supervises Crew and WetGo Leads and other Team Members. The Team Leader will report to a Supermarket Store Leader. A Team Leader is responsible for hiring the right person, ensuring training is completed and by directing and developing the team. Growing sales through coaching and directing Team Members to execute merchandising plans, ensuring excellent customer service, controlling costs and continuously improving processes are also key responsibilities.
Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
At Giant Eagle Inc., were more than just food, fuel and convenience. Were one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. Its why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGos, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shoppers tables and smiles on their faces. Were always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.