Trimlite/CODEL is looking for people to assist in the door construction process. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and enjoys working with their hands in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for teammates who will go the extra mile to get things done. Candidate must be eager and willing to work long hours if needed.
Training and Experience
• Previous construction material handling, installation, and service experience desired
• Various tasks associated with glass insertion, painting, and general creation of doors and related systems/
• Medium industrial work – exerting up to 75-100 lbs of force often and/or up to 25 lbs of force regularly to move objects.
• Experience working in a Warehouse environment.
• Able to stand long hours on hard surfaces, up to 10 hours per day
• Compliance with safety regulations
• Good attendance required
• Possess communication skills to be able to understand basic instructions
• Other duties as assigned by Department Manager or Lead
•While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet, dusty, and or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
•Medium work – exerting up to 75-100 lbs of force often and/or up to 25 lbs of force regularly to move objects.
Wages and Benefits
•Wages starting DOE
•Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
•Paid Time Off
EOE – Trimlite/CODEL values diversity in its workforce and encourages all qualified applicants to apply
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.