Spray Products Corporation
Reporting to the Inventory and Receiving Supervisor. The Unload and Put Away Driver is responsible for the safe, accurate and efficient unloading and put away of inbound materials.
• Responsible for the safe operation of MHE
• Responsible for unloading and putting away of inbound materials
• Efficiently move materials through the facility including Forklift operation.
• Comply with all OSHA standards and requirements
• Ensure safe dock and facility operations
• Work with peers and carriers to ensure an efficient inbound operation
• Ensure trailers are clean and empty after unloading
• Work on special projects as directed
• Responsible for carrying out company policy and initiatives
• High School Diploma required
• Familiar with manufacturing and warehouse operations
• Previous experience in inventory/distribution operations
• Be able to operate a forklift
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
• Knowledge of manufacturing and warehouse operations
• Ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines while performing with a high degree of accuracy
• Knowledge of use with RF Scan equipment
• Ability to work in a chemical manufacturing plant
• Occasionally may be required to reach, squat, bend, and lift up to 25 lbs
• Overtime will be necessary
• Ability to sit on a forklift for long periods of time
Spray Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Spray Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Spray Products are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Spray Products will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Spray Products encourages applicants of all ages.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.