The primary responsibility of this role will be to safely move product in order to meet daily service requirements. Fulfilling customer orders while observing company policy and procedure.
– Operate a stand-up truck, sit down forklift, and ride on electric pallet jack
– Receive and prepare products for delivery
– Perform housekeeping duties of the warehouse as assigned
– Participates in safety meetings
– Performs other duties as assigned
– Use RF gun for picking orders
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
– Safely and skillfully use MHE in a busy warehouse environment
– Manage priorities in a timely and efficient manner within critical deadlines
– Accuracy in handling customers’ orders
– Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems such as Synapse
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.