Idaho Falls, Idaho
Building Materials Holding Corporation
If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you! Military and Veterans encouraged to apply.
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube:
At BMC, the Door Shop Delivery Driver is responsible for providing efficient delivery and excellent service. This position does not require a CDL but may require some certification depending on State Law. The Class C Driver is a hardworking team member who delivers materials to job sites, inspects and maintains trucks, reports shortages and claims to their supervisor, and assists in the loading and storing of materials.
* Checks orders for accuracy.
* Organizes and secures load.
* Obtains approval on all loads from supervisor for proper count and conditions of load.
* Assists in maintaining good housekeeping in yard and warehouse.
* Assists forklift operators when loading.
* Accounts for all company funds, such as C.O.D.’s.
* Delivers and unloads materials to customer’s satisfaction.
* Follows guidelines from supervisor.
* Completes daily equipment inspection.
* Records all merchandise that is returned by truck.
* Minimum Education: High School Diploma or general equivalency degree (GED).
* Ability to read orders, write instructions and complete forms.
* Communicate with customers, other associates and supervisors using verbal and written skills.
* Knowledge and ability to use safe lifting techniques.
* Clean driving record and current operator’s license.
* Minimum Experience: 2 years experience driving trucks, prefer lumber dumping experience.