Locations: TX – Plano, United States of America, Plano, Texas
Dir, Data Engineering – FS Tech and Data – Auto Servicing
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you’ll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
We are seeking Data Engineers who will be a part of a team that’s building new analytical and machine learning tools and frameworks to exploit advantages in the latest developments in cloud computing. As a Capital One Data Engineer , you’ll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Capital One. Learn more about #lifeatcapitalone and our commitment to diversity & inclusion by jumping to slides 76-91 on our Corporate Social Responsibility Report.
What You’ll Do:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– At least 7 years of people management experience in data management, data warehousing or unstructured data environments
– At least 7 years experience in data warehouse technologies
– Master’s Degree
– 10+ years of experience providing technical leadership on relevant applications
– 7+ years experience dealing with complex data analytics and reporting
– 5+ years of experience with Agile engineering practices
– 5+ years experience developing enterprise data solutions to solve complex business problems
– 5+ years experience with end-to-end design and build process of Near-Real Time and Batch Data Pipelines; expertise with SQL and data modeling
– AWS certification
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.