Colorado Springs, Colorado
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25176
Category: Customer Service/Support
Position Type: Full-Time
This position is based in Colorado Springs, CO.
Responsible for prompt delivery of various on-site work assignments, providing customer service and ultimately, customer satisfaction.
– Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer concerns.
– Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
– Strong focus on providing good customer service.
– Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to ensure all account processes are properly recorded.
– Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center, Copier Maintenance, Mail/Courier Services, Reception/Office Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse, File Room/Records File Services based on assigned location.
– Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide coverage when short-staffed.
– Site responsibility and location of coverage may change based on client and/or division needs.
Shipping and Receiving/Mailroom:
Receive incoming shipments and compare items to work orders provided by the supervisor
Count items to ensure that the correct number has been received
Determine storage areas for incoming shipments and allocate appropriate space within the warehouse
Assist in physically moving incoming items to designated storage areas and supervise storage activities
Look through work orders to determine order picking activities and pick orders according to the specific instructions provided
Match order information in order cards with information on picked items to ensure conformity
Assist in unloading trucks and determining safe ways of stacking items
Record damaged or defective items and replace them according to company policies
Handle returns and exchanges by ensuring that reverse distribution processes are followed properly
Ascertain that all incoming and outgoing shipments are properly labeled and that correlating documents are available with each shipment
Select the method of consignment utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates
Arrange for a carrier vehicle or pickup for same-day shipments
Post weight and shipment charges
Maintain files of shipping records
Trace missing or lost shipments
Organize records of goods shipped
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training but little to no experience.
– Basic computer skills/technical knowledge.
– Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
– Good customer service and communication skills.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Ability to work OT as needed.
– Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers’ premises.
– May require driving between multiple client locations, may also require a personal vehicle (valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record necessary).
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
– Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending, walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.
In accordance with Colorado law, we are providing the anticipated hourly rate for this role: $17.00- $18.00 an hour.
About our Company – Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers .