Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Royal Credit Union
Team Members are at the core of who we are; living our core values of making a difference, doing the right thing, making it easy, being caring, being friendly, nice, and respectful, and taking ownership. Perhaps Royal is the change you’re looking for. Royal Credit Union is looking for caring, energetic team members who want to create a positive impact in the lives of our Members.
Is this you? If so, let us know by submitting an application!
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be working in a team that is building the Business Intelligence platform at Royal. This position will report directly to the Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager and will be involved in helping define, drive, and track corporate level initiatives and goals. This is a dynamically growing team that has visibility and excitement across the entire company. You will be a key resource that will be building a Cloud platform that will be an integral part in making our Member’s lives better and easier.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will work closely with Royal team members to translate business objectives into analytics requirements. This includes performing increasingly complex level of data and statistical analysis in support of creating and shaping strategic decisions, dashboards, and other business-related activities. Resolutions may require more in-depth quantitative analysis with non-routine solutions. You will support lines of business for all quantitative needs.
$86,465 – $108,000 per year
(candidates with significant related experience may be higher)
Team Member Benefits:
Royal is proud to take care of our team members and their families! In addition to our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, Royal offers a 5% 401k employer match, paid family and sick leave, vacation and sick time accruals, childcare reimbursement, tuition and student loan debt assistance, pet insurance, and much more!
This is a full-time, exempt level position. Hours will generally be Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm with occasional evening and weekend hours, as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, data science, statistics, computer science, mathematics, machine learning, or related field of study or relevant work experience
• 4 years of experience in applied statistics, data analysis using analytic tools and methodologies
• Proficiency in SQL, R, Python, SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence software and data visualization
• Experience working within the Agile and version control tool sets (Azure DevOps, Repos, Git, etc).
• Communicate and live RCU’s core purpose and values, these define and drive our organizational culture
Strongly Preferred Experience:
• Experienced in implementing Data and Advanced Analytic solutions, and SaaS or related experience in the Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.).
• Experience deploying code on Cloud based Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.).
• Experience developing an end-to-end Cloud native platform for Datawarehouse (Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift, etc.).
• Experience with Data connectivity methodologies such as APIs (Rest/Soap), ODBC/JDBC, HTTP web hooks, JSON, etc.
• 4 years of experience in predictive analytics in a financial institution.
We will be communicating with you by email and/or text on the status of your application. Please monitor your email inbox and junk folder for status updates and additional instructions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.