Voorhees, New Jersey
Parts Administrative Manager
Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel, Inc is a multi-location, full-service trailer dealership with an immediate opening at its Voorhees, NJ branch location. We are looking for a Parts Administrative Manager in our warehouse to ensure daily office operations are performed in an efficient manner while supporting branch parts admin operations. This is a great career opportunity if you enjoy a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
· Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience in an administrative, office manager position.
· Must be able to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to the changing needs and priorities of the office and customer service demands.
· Must show initiative; work independently and with others, in a pressurized environment, to achieve accurate and timely results while maintaining your own workload.
· Must have experience with Microsoft Office Products; AS400 experience would be a plus.
· Must have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal abilities.
· Experience in a truck, trailer or heavy-duty equipment dealership is a plus.
· Must pass a standard pre-employment drug test.
· Organize office tasks and procedures to achieve warehouse effectiveness and efficiency.
· Provide administrative support to branch sales and operations.
· Interface with corporate management to ensure communication of and adherence to Company policies and procedures.
· Coordinate with corporate HR regarding new hires, benefit packages & maintenance of confidential employment files.
· Review records and reports pertaining to activities such as payroll, tracking vacation and sick time, and commissions.
· Communicate price increases, product information and policy changes to branches.
· Prepare and process purchase orders from procurement through vendor invoice processing.
· Run required reports to maintain parts inventory; work with branch teams to resolve inventory discrepancies.
· Approve all warehouse accounts payable and expense vouchers for payment.
· Follow up with vendors & customers for missing invoices and statements
· Assist corporate accounting and administration with inquiries as requested, as well as other branch locations as needed.
· Manage warehouse uniform program and vendor account.
· Become proficient using Company computer applications to act as the subject matter expert and resource for training new employees.
· Develop and share administrative and operational best practices across all branches.
· Oversee purchasing warehouse office equipment and supplies as needed.
· Ensure filing system(s) are organized, maintained and up to date.
· Comply with the Company’s safety program.
· Assist with phone coverage and other tasks as required.