Mauser Packaging Solutions
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, personal care, paints and chemic
Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines
• Receive, ship, store, and transfer material for use in manufacturing
• Perform the related transactions for the stocking of material
• Break down, clean, organize, and prep for manufacturing in accordance to procedure and production requirements
• Assist with broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing forklifts, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts. Transport materials to and from production areas
• Assist with loading and unloading trucks. Assist Operators with various material handling duties.
• Repackaging of materials, change and clean equipment. Empty drums, rinse drums.
• Assist Operators with various material handling duties.
• Coordinate, communicate and signal replenishment of material from the various stock locations to production.
• Receive, inspect, store, and properly control the integrity of perishable materials.
Requirements for employment
Available for any shift.
Able to lift 35 pounds.
Work jobs that have repetitive motion.
Implement and follow safe work practices and rules.
Able to prove they have a right to work in the United States.
Successfully pass a physician’s examination, drug screen and background check.
Wiling to have a baseline audio metric test
Prefer high school graduate or GED
Sufficient work experience to be successful on the job.
Must have a valid state driver’s license.
No history of convictions for speeding tickets or reckless driving.
Must be able pass a DOT drug test and physical exam.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
10 hour shift
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Forklift: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location